Exporting Property Data
The Export button is available from the My Properties panel. The information is exported to a comma separated value (CSV) formatted file that can be opened by any spreadsheet application (such as Microsoft® Excel) and manipulated as needed.
Note: <![CDATA[ ]]>This panel and the options on it are available to all users except .
To export property data:
- Access the My Properties <![CDATA[ ]]>panel. (See "About the My Properties Panel" for information.)
- Click the Export button.
- If you want to open the file:
- Select Open. The property information displays in Excel or other selected spreadsheet application.
- If you want to save the file:
- Select Save.
- Select the location (folder) where you want to save the file.
- Change the File name, if desired. (The default file name is results.csv.)
- Click Save. A CSV file of the attributes of the selected properties is saved to the specified location.